Can you believe it’s the year 2010 already? When I was young, my mother used to say “when you get older, the years go by faster”. I must say she was right! 🙂 Or at least it seems to go faster. Well, it’s January, and the holidays are now officially over. It’s the time of year when most people reflect on the last year and start making new year’s resolutions. What are your resolutions for 2010? Most people want to lose weight, make more money, change their career, get healthy or fit, or improve their relationships. If you want 2010 to be better than 2009, then as my friend and mentor Jim Rohn used to say “For Things To Change, I Have To Change. For Things To Get Better, I Have To Get Better“.
I’ve learned to turn to very successful mentors and coaches to guide me through the steps on how to get better each day, each week, each month, and each year. One of those coaches has been John Assaraf, who was in the movie called “The Secret“. John has detailed “7 Steps To Your Best Year Ever” and I’d like to share them with you. One tip I’d like to offer you is that you do everything he says to do in these videos. Watching these videos will give you the knowledge, applying these steps will give you the wisdom.
Here are the 7 Steps To Making 2010 Your Best Year Ever:
1) Start with very specific goals of exactly what you want in each area of your life (health, spiritual, relationships, career, etc.)
2) You must believe that you can achieve your goals deep down in your core. (use affirmations, visualization, meditation)
3) Develop habits to achieve your goals
4) You must acquire new skills and new knowledge that match up with your new goals
5) Develop a plan. What are you doing today?
6) Take daily action towards your goals
7) Review your results and correct your course of action everyday.
Isn’t John Assaraf incredible? We hope this assisted you today. May we ask you to click the “f share” button at the top of the article to share on Facebook or “retweet” this on Twitter? We would love to know how you felt about the article and exchange ideas with you in the comments area.
Also, if you’d like to learn tips and secrets I’ve used in the past 15 years, sign up for our video series below.
Sending you all a lot of “Aloha” (love) & “Mahalo” (thank you) for being a part of our “Ohana” (family)!