I have been studying and following Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad since I started my own home based network marketing business. He is born in Hawaii and he was raised the same way most of us are raised in America. His story was so inspiring because he knew he wanted freedom and he was so courageous to listen to his Rich Dad, who was his best friend’s father. His Rich Dad was an entrepreneur and Robert Kiyosaki knew that he wanted to be financially free, so he followed his “heart” and he listened to his “inner voice”. I admire him so much for that as I believe that so many of us ignore our inner voice. I believe I didn’t really listen to my inner voice until I realized it was costing me precious time with my son who was 8 years old at the time I started my home business. I also didn’t realize what was happening all around me because I was so busy working so hard to “make a living”. I’ve learned to listen and follow successful people who have what I want, have the time and freedom to enjoy their lives daily, and have a bigger purpose in life.
This Is The Information Age, Things Are Changing Fast
Robert Kiyosaki and Kim Kiyosaki, his lovely wife, are releasing a film titled “An Unfair Advantage, A Rich Dad Documentary“. Robert starts off saying “This is how fast things are changing. This is the information age, if you’re operating by old ideas, you’re obsolete.” He and his advisors, Ken McElroy & Michael Malony of goldsilver.com, along with Kim Kiyosaki gives us many golden nuggets in the film. Here are a few:
– The greatest opportunity in the history of mankind is here!
– We are in the greatest economic change in the history of the world.
– This will be the greatest wealth transfer in your lifetime.
– The next big economic boom will be empowering women!
– You’re not being successful because you are not making enough mistakes.
– Make the decision to take responsibility for your own financial life.
– There’s got to be a bigger purpose than just making money.
– Your friends and who you hang out with will dictate your future.
– The fastest way to put money in your pocket is to reduce your taxes.
You Must Change Today
Wow, this video will open your eyes. I feel so blessed because the network marketing business industry taught me so many of these principles and we continue to teach all of these principles to anyone who is willing to change. As Robert Kiyosaki says in this video, you must change today because the information age will not wait. Old ideas are already obsolete! Enjoy the video:
Definition Of Insanity
Robert Kiyosaki reminds us “The Definition of Insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting different results“. Mahalo (thank you) Robert! You have taught us so much and we are forever grateful! 🙂