Are You Stressed Thinking About 2015?
If your answer is “yes”, then keep on reading because this may be your last “stressed out” holiday season.
I used to be “Mrs. Strooge” during this time of year because I was already working 14 hrs/day at my corporate job, and adding all of the Holiday responsibilities of shopping, wrapping, planning for parties, attending parties, etc, was so stressful to me. There was not enough hours in a day to “Do It All”!! 😡 Thus…. MRS. SCROOGE!!! 😡 😥
End Of Year Success Secret
When I started learning to be a Home Based Business Entrepreneur, I was taught to DECIDE and PLAN next year during the last quarter of this year. This is something I had never done before because I had always done “New Year’s Resolutions” after January 1st. I mean, isn’t that how it’s done? 🙄 Well, I found out that if you really want to be a successful Entrepreneur, then you Decide and Plan BEFORE January 1st. WOW!!! 😮
GETTING A HEAD START ON NEXT YEAR!
I had found the “secret” to increase my success for the new year!!
Listen as I share what I found and how it “Changed My Life“:
STEPS TO TAKE RIGHT NOW
1) Would you like your 2015 to be much better than 2014?
2) If yes, make a list of AREAS you are willing to commit to CHANGE and be as specific as possible (i.e. Career, Finances, Relationships, Lifestyle, Freedom, Contribution)
3) Once you have a list of what you are committed to change, set a time period or deadline to complete your goal.
4) Get a coach/mentor who will keep you accountable (someone who has already done what you want to do & is living it)
5) Stay accountable everyday, every week, every month and you will see how you “Designed Your Next Year” and how you will be able to do this every year!!
Here’s a few posts which will help you assure Your Success in 2015:
2015 WILL BE YOUR BEST YEAR EVER!!!
LET’S DO IT TOGETHER!!
May we ask you to click the “f share” button at the top of the article, to share on Facebook or “retweet” this on Twitter? Did you like this article? Was it helpful? We would love to know how you felt about the article in your comments below. 😀
Also, Learn tips and success principles I’ve used over the past 19 years by signing up for our video series below.
Sending you a lot of “Aloha” (love) & “Mahalo” (thank you) for being a part of our “Ohana” (family)!