Would You Like Faster Results?
One of the key principles I learned over the years has been to FOCUS. Focus on what I really wanted. 😎
What Do You Really Want?
One of the first things I had to decide was “what did I really want?”, and it wasn’t what I thought I could have, it was “what did I really want deep down inside“. If I couldn’t lose, what would I really go for? 🙄 It’s funny, cause when I really dug deep into my heart, I knew what I really wanted. I was just too scared to “go for it”. 😯 Once I realized what my “Deepest Fear” was, I was then able to commit to focusing on my goal.
Now that I knew what I wanted, it was time to Focus. Follow One Course Until Successful! I remember that acronym for Focus and it really kept me focused. I decided on my course of action, and I followed it Until I was successful. I use this strategy whenever I decide on a new goal. I tell myself “Just FOCUS Kellie”! 😯
Here’s our video on the Power of Focus:
Simple Steps To Focus On A Productive Day
1. Decide on your Goal (click for additional post)
2. Create a “Plan of Action” (click for additional post)
3. Take 5 minutes in the beginning of your day to create your intention for today. Be specific. (I.e. Create $200 in sales today.)
4. Use a day planner and plan out each hour of your day to meet your “plan of action” in step 2.
5. Follow your planner and do not deviate.
6. Follow these 5 steps everyday and you will achieve your goal. FOCUS – Follow One Course Until Successful.
Pretty simple right? Is this something you feel you can follow? I’d love to hear what you feel in the comments below. And may we ask you to click the “f share” button at the top of the article, to share on Facebook or “retweet” this on Twitter?
Also, if you’d like to learn tips and secrets I’ve used over the past 16 years, sign up for our video series below.
Sending you a lot of “Aloha” (love) & “Mahalo” (thank you) for being a part of our “Ohana” (family)!