How Are Your New Year’s Resolutions Going?
It’s late January, 2012, and if you are like most people, you haven’t really changed too much from your daily habits of 2011. 10 years ago, it wouldn’t matter too much, however, this year will be very different (in my opinion). 😕
Everything Around Us Is Changing
Ask yourself these questions:
1) Do you feel prices of food, gas, goods & services will be higher in 1 year?
2) Do you feel taxes will be higher in 1 year?
3) Do you feel that retirement, social security and other government programs will be around when you retire?
4) If you keep on doing what you are doing, will your current income rise as fast as the answers to the first 3 questions?
5) If not, now that you know where you will be in 1 year, wouldn’t it be better to make some changes Now? 😀
Here’s my questions for you:
Seth Godin’s Warning
Seth Godin says “People are raised on this idea that if they pay their taxes and do what they’re told, there’s some kind of safety net, or pension plan that’s waiting for them. But the days when people were able to get above average pay for average work are over.” He says to “take your career into your own hands“. I recently did a blog post on Seth Godin’s concept “The Forever Recession“ (click on the link) where we discuss the end of the Industrial Age.
How To Start Becoming An Entrepreneur
1) Sign up for my free videos series below which gives you the 8 beliefs you must change to become a successful entrepreneur,
3) If you would like to work with me, click on “Work With Kellie“.
Now, Where Will You Be In 1 Year?
Where will you be in 1 year? Did you have any “aha” moments thinking about 1 year from today? We would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
And may we ask you to click the “f share” button at the top of the article, to share on Facebook or “retweet” this on Twitter?
Sending you a lot of “Aloha” (love) & “Mahalo” (thank you) for being a part of our “Ohana” (family)!