The Legacy Of Jim Rohn
One of my favorite mentors is Jim Rohn. He taught me “For Things To Change, I Had To Change. For Things To Get Better, I Had To Get Better“. This statement resonates within me each and every day. He reminded me over and over to “Work Harder On Yourself Than You Do In Your Job (career)“. These very wise words, when I finally took them very seriously, changed my life dramatically! I began to always say “Kellie, YOU have to change and YOU have to get better!”. So everyday, I do my best to get a little bit better. Every night when I look into the mirror, my goal is to say “Kellie, you did your best today, great job!”
Jim Rohn Philosophies:
Jim also taught me that my income is determined by my philosophy. Here are some philosophies Jim taught us:
1. Always do more than you get paid for to make an investment in your future.
2. Exercise your willpower to change direction. You don’t have to keep going the same way.
3. Admit your mistakes to others and yourself.
4. Believe in Yourself.
5. Ask for wisdom that creates answers. Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better.
6. Profits are better than wages. Wages make you a living, Profits make you a fortune.
7. Live with intensity. Put everything you’ve got into everything you do.
8. If you work on your gifts, they will make a place for you.
9. Demand integrity from Yourself. Demand loyalty from Yourself. Lead from the front.
10. Welcome the disciplines. Disciplines create reality, production and abundance.
Here’s words of wisdom from Jim Rohn on the Challenges to Pursue:
Yesterday, our mentor and friend, Jim Rohn transitioned to a better place. His legacy will live on within each and everyone of us. He has dedicated his whole life to teaching and mentoring millions of people around the world with his words of wisdom. Now it’s our turn to pass on Jim’s wisdom. “We go with you Jim, as we know you go with us.”
We hope you gained some insight from our post. May we ask you to share by clicking the “f share” button at the top of the article, or “retweet” this post on Twitter? And we would love to have you comment at the end of the article. What are your memories of Jim Rohn?
Also, if you’d like to learn more of the tips and wisdom Jim shared with us over the past 15 years, sign up for our video series below.