Are You Courageous?
When I was younger, I was very shy and didn’t want to make mistakes. I was afraid because in school and as an employee, when I made a mistake, I got punished for being wrong. 😳
I Wanted A Change
In 1995 when I decided to learn to become an entrepreneur, I was scared! 😯 I had no clue what to do! Thank goodness for incredible mentors in my life who took me by the hand and I just followed along. I was so ready for a change that I did what they said to do.
Today… You Must Change!
In today’s information age, change is the only thing we know for sure, and the sooner we adapt to change, the happier we’ll be. With everything changing all the time, I learned to have courage and keep moving forward. As you keep moving forward, you gain skill, and as you gain skill, you gain confidence. 😀 Once you have confidence that you can adjust to any change, you will thrive instead of just survive.
Watch Our Video on Being Courageous:
5 Steps To Have Courage and Gain Confidence:
1) Decide to “BE” Courageous,
2) Choose to “Thrive” instead of just “Survive”,
3) Choose Faith over F.E.A.R. (False Evidence Appearing Real),
4) Look into the future – draw a line down the page and on one side write down what will happen if you don’t change, then on the other side, write down what will happen if you do change,
5) Now, Everyday, commit to do something you have never done before. Face your fears and do it anyway.
Ready to do something new and a little scary everyday? 😀 Once you start, you’ll find life has become very exciting and you will look forward to getting up everyday! What will you start with? We’d love to hear your comments below, and let us know how things are going for you. 😆
May we ask you to click the “f share” button at the top of the article, to share on Facebook or “retweet” this on Twitter?
Also, if you’d like to learn tips and secrets I’ve used over the past 17 years, sign up for our video series below.
Sending you a lot of “Aloha” (love) & “Mahalo” (thank you) for being a part of our “Ohana” (family)!