Overwhelmed With Information
It seems like everywhere you look today, something is changing. We are living in the information age and we are getting “bombarded” with information overload. Everything you could ever want to learn about anything can be found by just asking Google! 🙂 In my youth, my parents saved up all their money to spend thousands of dollars just to buy me an encyclopedia and dictionary set. Today all of that is available for free! So yes, times have changed and they are changing very fast.
Facts of the Fast Paced Changes in Our World Today:
– the amount of new technical data is doubling every 2 years
– online social media has become the most influential source in helping consumers make purchasing decisions.
– Facebook is now the operating system on the social web
– Twitter believes it will have 1 Billion users by 2012
– newspaper advertising sales drop by $10 billion in 2009
– 24,000 children died around the world today due to poverty, hunger, and easily prevented diseases.
– climate change and global warming is happening and there is overwhelming scientific consensus that it is human induced.
Speed Of Change Is Accelerating
There will always be change, however, the speed of change today has been accelerated. This has created an emotion of “fear” 😯 in a lot of people, so I wanted to create a video in which I share my humble perspective and hopefully allow you to see things through “different colored glasses”. Please take a moment to look through my eyes and just maybe you’ll feel a little better. 😀
We hope you gained a different perspective from this article, and possibly shifted how you look at some of these changes happening all around you. If you liked it, may we ask you to share by clicking the “f share” button at the top of the article, or “retweet” this post on Twitter? And, we would love to hear your perspective on the changes going on in the world.
Also, if you’d like to learn tips and secrets I’ve used over the past 15 years, sign up for our video series below.
Sending you a lot of “Aloha” (love) & “Mahalo” (thank you) for being a part of our “Ohana” (family)!